Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wednesday Aug 22

Wednesday - Yikes already!! So started out just a normal day, got up, went to work, It was Wednesday so we got our harvest bags (one of our salesmans family owns a farm and for 18 weeks we get a reusable shopping bag full of fresh picked that day produce, this year I added on the bakery item, so I get a fresh baked that day bakery item as well) This year I've used almost all of my produce to make baby food with my Baby Brezza, I love that machine! All you have to do is fill the hopper with water, chop up the food, toss it in, tell it how long to steam for and when it is done it purees it. LOVE IT! Any way, so I got my bag today, after work went home. My Mom had picked up the older two for chores at her house and swimming and when she brought them home, she put dinner in the oven for me, I am so spoiled lately! I also got home to find that my baby sitter washed my kitchen floor and folded laundry! LOVE HER! Got things ready for football and I was making myself an iced coffee (kinda tired tonight) and C had put his water bottles in the freezer to get cold for practice and one fell out and spilled across the whole kitchen floor, right at that point, J decided to roll down the one step from our kitchen to the next room and didn't get hurt, but got scared (he's done it a million and one times and of course this time when I am swimming across my kitchen he needs help!) So I call for C and then grab J. C had his cleats on and comes running in and of course his feet come out from under him and he goes down, thus soaking his football pants and under armour shirt. So we get the kitchen dried and toss his clothes in the dryer. Crisis averted. Time to dish up dinner and feed the kiddos, A just woke from nap (5:00pm) so he doesn't want to eat yet. J sat in his high chair and was so enthralled with the boys food, that I took some of the noodles and rinsed them and chopped them up, J was so excited to eat something that wasn't mashed up. After that it was shoes on for everyone. And we find that C left his cell at Grandma's, so I drop him off at the field and drive over and get his phone (I don't like leaving him at the field with no phone, but there are plenty of parents there that can call me if needed.) We get home and A eats dinner. Then we pull out all of our Lego Duplos and start building. I decided to spend the next 2 hours playing blocks with A and G (J liked to crawl over them and then took a half hour nap) instead of doing my chores (dishes, laundry, pickup, bottles, playroom, bags for next day, etc) Drove to the field 15 minutes early to get C and stood around and talked to Wendy (another mom) for a while waiting for practice to get out. Then went home, and enlisted C's help in putting all of the lego duplo trains together for me. I fed J and he went to bed (I KNOW!!!! It was only 9:15!!!!) I decided to do some work on the playroom, it was a nightmare! Wasn't sure where to start, so I started with putting away a few things and piling the rest in the middle of the floor, then started sorting that pile and putting my mini piles away. J woke and ate and went right back to sleep. Got the playroom most of the way clean, I have a small pile of things that I don't know what they go to and for C to clarify on what they are, if he can't figure it out, they go in the trash. I am DONE keeping things that I don't know what they are for! Then after that I got dishes going, started laundry, got bottles ready, cleaned up. A was still up (it was midnight) but since he took a long late nap, he wasn't ready to sleep yet. He decided that he needed toast, so I put a piece in and then J woke, so I went to feed him. A came wandering in and wanted his toast, so I told him it would be a few. He got out a step stool and I could hear him in the kitchen and he pushed down the lever on the toast (even though it was already done and popped up) he stood there talking to the toaster for awhile and then it popped up and he says in an excited voice to himself "I DID IT!!" It was cute, I was laughing in the other room. Got J back to bed and then buttered A's toast and he went off to G's bed to watch the movie that C and G fell asleep to, and eat his toast. He then proceeded to crash (HARD) Got everything finished around the house, laundry done, folded, and put away. Then I was hungry (it was almost 1:45) so I decided it was a good time for milk and oreos. (I was out of ice cream!) As I was sitting down to eat them I started a netflix I got (the expendables) and then dad got home from work, he stayed after talking to one of the guys and looked at their car. We started watching movie while we caught up, then he headed for shower and I headed for bed, I had to turn off the movie before I got to engrossed in it, becuase it was already after 2am! Not long after I got into my nice comfy warm bed, J woke up to eat again, but this time I couldn't get him back down, he wanted to snuggle, so into my bed we went. Dad had just got into bed himself and was warm from his shower, my feet were freezing so of course they went on him, I put J inbetween us, and snuggled him up tight next to me, put my arm over and found that J had his hand outstretched to touch Dad's back, it was super cute! The next thing I know, my alarm is going off and it is 4:30 and time to get up. Until tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment