Monday, August 27, 2012

Thursday August 23

Thursday August 23, 2012. Got up at 4:30 and got ready for work and out the door so I could be to work early today. Work was a normal day nothing big happened. After work got home and started dinner. Chatted with the sitter for a while during the making of dinner. Dinner wasn't going to be ready in time for practice, so I got it all prepped and then made a sandwich for C so he could have something in his tummy for fuel to practice on. Got things ready and dropped him off at the field. Then took the younger 3 to the store to pick up Dad's prescription for his migraines and a few things for the girl at work's birthday. After that, went home and finished making dinner. We ate and I did laundry, dishes, etc. I was pretty tired after staying up all the night before. Picked C up from the field and got home and got the 3 older kids to bed and got J some dinner on the menu tonight was Carrots and Brocolli. After that got him to bed and finished my chores then to bed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment