Monday, August 27, 2012

Saturday August 25

Woke up kind of late today, well early with the baby, but then he went back to sleep until about 9:00. Got up and had breakfast with the kids, we were sitting in the frontroom about 10:30 and Dad got home (he was supposed to work until 1:30 and meet us at the football field). Today was the football Jamboree. #1 had to be to the field at noon, but his games weren't supposed to start until 2:00. Got everything ready and we decided that Dad was going to go with #1 to the field and I would bring the younger 3 right before the start of the games, last minute #3 decided he didn't want Daddy to go without him, so he went too. It was good for him to be with one of us without the other kids, he needed some one on one time. I tried and tried and tried to get #4 to take a nap, but he wasn't having it, so I enlisted #2's help so I could get in the shower and get things ready. We were running behind and got turned around getting to the Jamboree, had to park a few blocks away, but we were still early. #1's games didn't start until after 2:30 so it worked out good. He had a lot of play time and had a blast out there. Games got over around 5:30. Got home and we all just kind of vegged for a while, then Dad made us dinner. About 8:30 I remembered I hadn't shopped for my nephews gift (Sunday was the party) so #1 and I ran to Kohls (I love that store) and got his memory foam pillow (and I needed a new pair of jeans). Then home and baby duty. He went to bed pretty late again.

No comments:

Post a Comment