Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Monday, August 27

Got up later then I wanted, but still in time to get ready. Got to work, nothing special today. My mom called and took me out to lunch. YUM! After work, got home and the sitter said that J had a hard day, that she thought he might be getting ready to start the top teeth coming in, he had been a bit fussy, extra spitty uppy (he is always spitting up, but I guess more so today), and he felt warm, and wouldn't sleep for any duration of time. He looked a bit unhappy and just wanted to be held. I got him happy and he sat in his highchair while I made dinner. At the same time I got the dishes started and laundry going. We had terriyaki Chicken, pasta, and peaches. The boys devoured it! A kept asking for more chicken and saying it was delicious. He is pretty cute when he says it. After dinner it was get ready for football. We took C to practice and then went home. Got the rest of the dishes washed while J napped in the carseat. Got another load of laundry going. J woke and just wanted to be held, he was getting super hot again, so I stipped him down to just a diaper. After awhile I took his temp and it was up to 102.3. But he was in good spirits, he cooled down pretty fast after stripping him down. Told the kids to get ready to go and get C from practice and found that A was asleep on the boys bedroom floor. Got them all loaded up and went and got C from practice, got home about 9:00. J wanted nothing to do with bed, so we snuggled up. He didn't want to sleep just eat and hang out. So that is where we stayed ALL NIGHT! Got about 10 minutes of sleep off and on and was still up when Dad got home from work sometime after 1am. He headed to bed and J and I dozed in and out on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment