Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tuesday August 28th

Got up and ready for work and out the door in a good time. Not much happened at work today. When I got to work I opened my purse and what did I find? A block and a pack of crackers, A must have thought I would be bored and hungry while at work. Love that kid! After work, got home to find that the sitter was making us dinner. Ate dinner and then off to TKD for G. No football practice for C tonight. YEAH! After TKD got home and stayed low key, J had a fever and it spiked to 103.1, called my Mom to see if she could pick me up some infant tylenol (found mine to be expired, and figured she could pick it up faster then I could load all 4 kids and go to the store) Got the tylenol in him about 8:30ish and talked with mom for half hour or so, after she left the older 3 went off to watch a movie in bed (A has been sleeping in G's bed all summer, he is going to go through separation anxiety next week!) Hung out with J, because he was a bit clingy. Decided we would snuggle up and sleep on the couch. Dad got home about 11:30 and brought us a pillow and blankie. Got J snuggled up next to me tight in the crook of my arm, and in his sleep he wiggled and nuzzled around and up over the top of me until he was sleeping tummy to tummy up on my chest. I moved him and low and behold he did it again, it was kinda cute to watch. He had a bit of a restless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment