Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunday August 26

Sunday....Got up with baby, but then he went back down and we slept in until 10am. Got up and vegged. Then got ready to go to nephews birthday pool party at my mom's house. Decided to go to Costco to see if they had a different memory foam pillow, but they didn't. Stopped at an estate sale on the way to the party and ended up being about half hour late, oops. We hung out, the kids swam, opened gifts, had cupcakes and ice cream. Then got home about 6:00. We'd had pizza about 4:00, so we weren't hungry yet for dinner, Dad, Baby, #3, and I all fell asleep and Dad and I woke about 7:30 and realized we needed to get dinner for the boyos, so he got up and made dinner and I got up with Baby. Had dinner after 8:00. Then hung out and watched TV. Did some laundry, and dishes. #3 slept through until the morning. #4 went to bed about 11 and Dad and I stupidly stayed up after 2 watching tv and talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment